Mark out pedestrian areas and reserve a car parking space
The mCitadine bollard is a mechanical, also called semi-automatic, retractable bollard designed by BES. It is used without electricity ; it is retracted by simply unlocking the lock using a key. However it rises automatically thanks to a compressed air system.
It is suitable for complete an installation of fixed or automatic bollards by its simplified and economical implementation.
Resistance : 30 kJ (namely a 2 t vehicle launched at 20 km/h)
Use : occasional (for use of less than 10 weekly operations)
Application : market places, shopping areas, shops, car parking places
- Easy manipulation for all : simple manual use with a lock
- Reliable security solution with low investment
- Simplified and limited maintenance : upkeep about 2h/ year – only mechanical parts to be changed
- No electrical dependence ensuring continuity to operate of the bollard
Guarantee : 1 year
Dimensions & Technical characteristics
Sectional view – mCitadine bollard
> French manufacturing
> Complies with standards NFP 98-310 and PMR (People with Reduced Mobility).
Use Mechanical bollard
The mCitadine semi-automatic bollard is lowered simply by releasing th elock with a key. Once the bollard has been lowered, a mechanical lock holds it in the lowered position.
1. Insert the key and turn 1/4 of a turn.
2. Press the bollard and release the key as soon as the bollard starts to lower automatically.
3. Once the bollard has been lowered, a mechanical lock holds it in the lowered position.
To raise the bollard, press it slightly to help release the lock, then let the bollard rise up inot its fully raised position. It is held in place by a gas compression cylinder and a mechanical locking device.
4. To raise the bollard, maintain slight pressure and turn the key.
5. Release the key as soon as the bollard starts to rise automatically.
6. Once the bollard is in the raised position, a mechanical device automatically locks it in place.