Access control totem Cylindrus
Group the terminal control devices and manage your facilities
Created by our design office, the Cylindrus is a technical access control terminal, intended to group together the control and safety peripherals necessary for the operation of one or more retractable bollards. It allows the integration of command control and access management equipment (controller for badge reader, printer, HF receiver, etc.).
- 1 – Controls one or more retractable bollards by integrating the various equipment required to manage access :
- Technical center to control 1 to 3 hydraulic bollards
- Control logic to control 1 to 3 electric bollords
- Technical center to control 1 to 2 pneumatic bollards
- 2 – Secures acces by communicating to the user authorization or prohibition to cross the bollard. – Traffic light red/ Flashing orange
- 3 – Identifies users by allowing them to operate the bollard by various equipments from the most classic (remote, badge…) to the most advanced (badge RFID, camera etc.)
- Customizable front panel for access control equipment: intercom, camera, badge reader, code keypad, remote controls etc.
- Single or double bicolor LED lights (red/orange flashing)
- Other equipment on study
See also our access control furniture
Dimensions & technical data
Height : 1800 mm
Diameter : 320 mm
Anchor rods, gauge and flanges supplied
All our terminals can be equipped with one or more access management peripherals according to the needs of the project.
Our teams advises you, do not hesitate to contact us.
Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) Camera
Badge reader Contactless, Bluetooth
Code keypad / Intercom / Videophone
Long distance badge reader
Example : in situation
Front panel with signalling lights and intercom
for residents and delivery services
Front panel with two-color double light
Cylindrus totem which controls 1 hydraulic bollard
Access control of a pedestrian street with automatic bollards